Tier 3 – What it means for your climbing
London will enter into Tier 3 on 16th December. Find out below how this may affect your climbing visit.
Are you open?
Yes. All climbing walls / gyms / leisure facilities can still operate under Tier 3 local restrictions. All our opening times will remain the same.
Anything changed / closed?
At HarroWall the soft & hard play will be closed from Wednesday 16th December and will remain closed while London is in Tier 3.
Cafes will be open for Take away food and drink only. No seating, sit down food & drinks, will be available at any of our sites. At HarroWall this means the upstairs Cafe will be closed.
What about kids groups / instruction?
We have been operating private instruction sessions at all our centres and this will remain the same in Tier 3. Only those from the same household / support bubble can take part in an instructed session.
What about Christmas?
We will be open over Christmas (4 of our centres being open on Christmas Day) and you can find out all the times and important info on our website here>>
What else do I need to know?
Key points remain the same and are listed below:
- At VauxWest & VauxEast you will need to prebook any visit to come climb.
- CanaryWall will require pre-booking at Weekday peak times (1600-2100) and all day weekends.
- HarroWall, CroyWall & RavensWall will all be all non-booking sites and you can keep an eye on their websites capacity counters to see how busy they are before coming to visit,
In terms of your actual visit:
- A mask will be MANDATORY within the centre.
- It is OPTIONAL when climbing on the walls or using gym equipment
- We RECOMMEND that you keep on as much as possible so we can stay open and provide climbing to you over the weeks and months ahead.
Please remember to social distance and hand sanitise as you move within our centres. Together we can keep us all climbing and healthy through the Winter period